One Player Mission are thrilled to be partnering with an innovative and artistic Game Development studio based in Guildford. The developer of an action-adventure survival game where the emergent gameplay is adored by players around the world, they are seeking a Programmer to join their team.
Their stand-out game has been released on all major platforms; Windows,PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch.
This is a special opportunity and a chance to play a key role in developing innovative, meaningful and technically exciting games enjoyed by a diverse audience of millions. You should have familiarity with all phases of game development, be self-directed, and enjoy the craft of making games.
- Driving the design and iteration of new features through world class programming.
- Contribute to a humble, empathetic and ambitious development team.
- Drive the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of feedback from those around you.
- Work well with others, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong software engineering skills.
- Deep professional software development experience, in C++ or a similar language.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers.
- This is a role, requiring prior industry experience.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418