One Player Mission are proud to be working with a world renowned Game studio located in Edinburgh. The creators of some of the most adored action-adventure games in the industry, they are seeking an AI/ Gameplay Programmer to join their team.
As a Gameplay/ AI Programmer you will play a pivotal role in working together with designers and animators to deliver features on schedule.
You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Complete tasks to specification defined by your Lead Programmer.
- Work together with designers and animators to deliver features on schedule.
- A keen eye for qualitative issues is essential.
- Create believable characters using both AI and animation techniques.
- Develop systems, such as navigation, population and weapons.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Solid C++ programming skills.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Great team communication skills.
- Passion for playing and creating cutting edge video game experiences.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Commercial games programming experience.
- Experience working with animations and animation trees.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418