This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a well-known independent game developer’s newest studio based in Montreal.
The successful candidate will implement elements of combat and character gameplay with a strong focus on the player experience. They will develop and maintain the tools and systems necessary for designers to create missions, build complex gameplay mechanics, and balance the game.
- Solid experience developing AAA games having shipped one title from start to finish
- An acute sense of what makes gameplay systems fun
- Strong maths skills
- Excellent C++ skills
- Familiar with coding other areas such as: AI, physics, animation and gameplay
- Experience with character scripting, animation blending and similar techniques
- Experience with profiling and optimisations
- Experience with developing tools and asset pipelines
- Fluent English
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience on multiplayer games
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or relevant discipline
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!