Project: F2P Wrestling Games
OPM are working with a rapidly growing, exciting studio led by experienced tech and wrestling industry professionals, developing a free-to-play wrestling game with MMORPG mechanics.
- Good professional programming experience in games development
- Ability to prototype as well as produce final code
- Desire to contribute to the growth of the overall studio
- Worked in a few stages of development, including concept, pre-production, or production setting.
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility to ensure the quality of the game is not compromised
- Create, test, and iterate new game-mechanic functionality for combat, characters, cameras, and controls, specifically prototypes
- Developing game elements specifically, physics and network functionality
- Work with the Game Director and Lead Game Designer to create prototype plans
- Suggest and implement improvements for performance and reliability
- Debugging and optimising the games' performance and memory
- Programming in a structured, clear manner that is in keeping with the constraints inherent to platforms
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience working on PvP and PvE combat games
- Experience working across different time zones
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!