Projects: PC/Console VR Games
OPM are pleased to be working with a long-standing client keen to deliver high-end interactive and immersive VR experiences.
The successful candidate will be a strong gameplay programmer with experience in UI systems and join their team to work on an unannounced AAA VR project.
- Solid professional experience in the games industry.
- Good experience with the Unreal Engine and UMG for the implementation of UI systems.
- Superb C++ skills.
- Deep understanding of several game systems
- Able to understand and use various SDKs and interfaces effectively.
- Able to work closely with other developers in a cross-discipline team.
- Ability to iterate rapidly from low-fidelity prototypes to finished code.
- Good understanding of what it takes to craft a compelling and enjoyable player experience.
- Good 3D maths knowledge.
- Passionate about the games industry and games development.
- Collaborate with the design team, UI artists and wider programming team to implement a variety of UI systems across the game using the Unreal engine and its UMG framework.
- Produce new framework/tools to accommodate any required unique features.
- Prototype and Iterate on UI systems to bring them to quality.
DESIRED (good to have):
- Professional experience in debugging and profiling in all code areas.
- Good understanding and appreciation of UX flows and techniques.
- Exposure to an Agile/Scrum development environment.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!