Amiqus are currently working with a UK based, award winning games development studio to help them find a Games Designer to join their team working on original IPs.
As a Games Designer, you will have the opportunity to help deliver the design visions for games, creating memorable experiences and using the latest technology. Working closely with programmers, artists, and animators, you will help define the core gameplay systems, such as level design, player combat, balancing, player progression, UI, player movement/controls, and more.
- A passion for games.
- Experience releasing at least one title in a design role on either PC, Console, or Mobile.
- A strong understanding of Unity and level design tools.
- Ability to create high quality game pitch documentation that can be presented to external partners.
- Knowledge of core loops and what makes games engaging.
- A collaborative individual who will thrive in an inclusive environment.
This is a remote role within the UK. Along with benefits including company performance bonus and flexible working hours, the studio is offering a base salary of up-to £35k depending on experience.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now. You can also reach out to me through firstname.lastname@example.org.