"To apply: Ref - 5235100. Games User Researcher
A leading world publisher who are home to some fantastic franchise and are on a highly exciting growth trajectory are looking for a exciting new experienced Game User Researcher to join their game lab team.
They already have a UX team in place and wish to grow it further by bringing new members of staff to fire up the company understanding of the UX in its gaming products.
- As a User Researcher, you will bring your passion for games, empathy and curiosity to the table
- Will design and execute high-quality research projects that inform the development of world-class games.
- Developing new methods and research use cases for organizational and team growth.
- Partner with the Data Analysis team to deliver insights about users that are clear, accurate, and practical for our internal studios, partner studios, and internal teams.
- Act as a representative of the lab and a research champion to maintain positive relationships with internal teams.
- Conduct research activities, including moderating tests, observing users, analyzing findings, and preparing reports.
- 3+ Years experience within Games User Research
- Worked last few years within the gaming sphere.
- Hands on experience conducting research projects.
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"