"To apply: Ref - 5184100. Graphic Web Designer
My client, a well-funded blockchain online game studio, with thousands of fans across the globe, set to revolutionize the way the world looks at gaming, is on the look for a Graphic Web Designer to work across marketing to brainstorm, concept, plan, and deliver graphic and web assets.
Reporting to the CMO, this designer will feel comfortable translating briefs and high-level goals into innovative, best-in-class web experiences, and will thrive on the collaboration of a multi-craft, multi-expertise team.
- Design visual brand identity, content, iconography, for different projects
- Help define style guides, design systems, templates, and build the foundation of their websites
- Create internal and external digital advertisements, banners, posters, social media content, newsletters, and other marketing materials
- Concept and develop ideas and creative campaigns with high-quality and on-brand designs
- Create and present digital prototypes for approval by stakeholders
- Incorporate user research, A/B testing, and various other user research tools to get ahead of pain points in our user journeys and constantly refine user experiences
- Create and contribute to guidelines to build our workflows
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Web design and mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a must)
- Strong design skills with comfort across a variety of tones and asset types
- Excellent layout and typography skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A proven track record of balancing short-term and long-term projects.
- An understanding of Marketing, Products, and Advertising
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.