We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the Midlands, England who is seeking a talented Graphics Developer to join their team and work on their pillar titles for console and PC. Following the success of their previous release, this studio is looking to continue the creation of their racing experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Rendering feature implementation and optimisation
- Maintenance of the rendering engine
- Participating in the maintenance of tools and pipelines
- Writing and optimising shaders
Who you are
- Previous experience in the modern games industry
- 1+ released title under your belt
- Strong C++
- Skilled with shader languages
- Shader assembly code debugging
- Multi-processor architectures
- Maths skills
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Maths or similar
- DirectX 12
- Console proprietary API
- Compute shaders
- Multi-threaded rendering
- Data-Oriented Design
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Minimal crunch
- Great work life balance
- Relocation package
If this the job for you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2081.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.