One Player Missions client, is a well-established games developer with over 22 years in the industry. They are seeking an experienced Graphics Programmer to join their team in Reykjavik.
The candidate selected for this role will participate in the development cycle for new features and technology from the initial design phase all the way to release. They will also improve team practices and pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ Strong experience writing real-time shaders/HLSL
- Strong scripting experience with Python
- Knowledge of development methodologies and working in teams
- Collaborate closely with the graphics team to help develop the visual direction Identify and resolve technical issues for technical artists
- Make propositions to improve existing functionalities, for the sake of the final quality of the game
- Work closely with the rest of the programming team to integrate graphics technologies, identify extensions to that technology, and help create those improvements
- Creating tools or modifying pipelines, to support artists and other 3D content generation
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!