This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is a successful UK independent games developer is looking for a Graphics Programmer to join their core engine tech team and development on their upcoming AAA titles heading to current gen and next-gen platforms.
- Great C/C++ skills
- Solid professional games industry experience working on large-scale projects with a multi-platform engine.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to write shaders.
- Ability to use shader debugging tools.
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code.
- Implementing brand new graphics techniques.
- Adding support for next generation platforms.
- Profiling and optimising existing graphics code.
- Working with team members to add new rendering features to current platforms.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Degree(s) in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, or other related subjects.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank holidays.
- Flexible working times
- Relocation Assistance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Up to £1k interest free personal loans
- Annual company events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!