As Head of Product Marketing, you will be at the heart of the marketing team, shaping brand strategy, identity, and market opportunity of all titles that form part of the studio’s portfolios. You will play a significant part in shaping and executing the global marketing strategies, consulting with other heads of the marketing team to ensure each product fulfils the company objectives.
- Develop and drive creative and commercially effective GTM strategies end-to end, focused on delivering KPI-driven activations
- Engage and manage key third party agencies to consult on and amplify marketing activities; research agencies; ad agencies; creative agencies
- Stakeholder consultation with all marketing verticals heads, driving a hero strategy to their respective area, and maximise opportunities on all marketing activations
- Manage and develop a team of direct reports
- Own the asset creation pipeline, across ideation, production, and deployment
- Monitor, analyse and report to key stakeholders on marketing activations, leveraging insights to improve existing and future marketing campaigns
- Utilize excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to write for a variety of genres and audiences, to produce best-in-class copy for a range of mediums, including trailers, product pages and internal comms
- Conduct market research across a variety of market verticals
- Function as a brand guardian, ensuring all marketing deliverables adhere to brand guidelines and standards
- Work autonomously in a demanding environment, balancing a range of titles
- Three years+ experience in a Product Marketing focused role (within games)
- A people person, easily forming relationships
- Import an extensive network of known contacts
- Have led successful marketing campaigns, end-to-end
- Initiative-taking, highly organised and driven to succeed
- Native English preferable
- Incredibly attractive work with an excellent team and international environment
- Participation in a profit share program
- Social benefits (Medical insurance, Sport card, 100% payable sick leave)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00-16:00 CET)
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2644.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.