Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. They’re focused on creating fun console games using a world-famous IP.
As the Head of Production you will be reporting to the Director of Development, you will manage, support and develop the Production, QA and Localisation groups, including the Production Directors who lead the line production capability within each of our project teams under their Head of Game.
- Substantial experience in a Production leadership role, in the games industry, on projects at scale.
- Shipped multiple AAA console games.
- Expert knowledge of game development production methodologies, tools and best practices
- Experience developing and mentoring a team of Producers and motivating a wider multi-disciplinary team
- A role model of personal organisation and communication both written and verbal, able to adapt their style successfully to a wide variety of contexts
- Experience managing “games as a service” within a Production role advantageous
- Experience with Unreal advantageous
- Defining, establishing and evolving best-practice production methodologies and tools across the studio
- Supporting Production Directors and their Production teams on projects to help them achieve high-quality outcomes balancing cost and schedule
- Managing the Production, QA and Localisation teams to support the studio’s slate and goals, with a future-looking perspective on staff development, training and priorities
- Reporting to senior studio management and external stakeholders on project progress, issues and risks
- Working with Heads of Discipline, the HR and Finance teams to take primary responsibility for the studio’s resource planning
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to support our aspirations for continuous improvements in studio culture: advocating for high-quality, collaborative and healthy working practices.
- Connecting and collaborating with the wider WB Games studios group to share knowledge
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Social Events
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428