Our client is the developer of one of the highest selling games of all time! Development is now underway on their next upcoming, unannounced project and it couldn’t be a better time to join!
You will be the first point of contact for all HR related questions and will continuously support the managers and employees in the EMEA region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Previous experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Knowledge of Dutch Labour Law, Dutch Payroll Tax and Arbo legislation.
- Experience with complex and matric organisations in a multinational company.
- Payroll Experience – Desirable but not essential.
- Experience with knowledge migrant visa’s and the 30% ruling
- Excellent communication skills (near Native) in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related matters, acting as an advisor on all employment issues
- Personnel Administration.
- Onboarding and Induction of new hires.
- Health and Safety (Arbo).
- Pension Fund assistance.
- Absence management (sickness and holidays).
- Payroll support for all studio staff
- Hybrid working (2 days onsite and 3 days remote)
- Health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package if needed
- Pension scheme
- Commuter allowances
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!