"To apply: Ref - 5120100. Influencer Marketing Manager
Our client, an exciting multinational technology/software company with 400 million active users is venturing into the fintech space with their new personal finance app, is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to get creative with and lead the influencer marketing initiatives for the new app. This product has a particular leaning towards offering a cashback service.
The company is offering a fully remote role, with the option to work in one of their local offices, dependent on country.
• Create and execute strategies for influencer marketing globally
• Find and build partnerships with international influencers and ambassadors
• Monitor and optimise marketing efforts’ impact on global engagement and develop relevant KPI’s
• Oversee budget management for marketing spending and ensure accurate and timely payment for both clients and suppliers
• Other ancillary responsibilities such maintaining awareness of emerging trends and influencers, and maintaining messaging and brand standards
• 5+ years of experience of Influencer Marketing, preferably with some time spent within the app or fintech industry
• A network and knowledge of the fintech influencer industry
• A history of being able to deliver influencer marketing campaigns
• A history of negotiating legal contracts with influencers
• An understanding of the data and statistics behind influencer marketing
• An understanding of relevant social platforms, publishing tools and social listening and tracking tools
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located – A fully remote role, with the possibility to work from a number of global offices
Salary – €40-50k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.