"To apply: Ref - 5210700. We are working with an amazing gaming start-up who are developing immersive VR learning tech and looking for an experienced Animator to join their team on a fully remote basis!
We’re looking for an experienced Animator to join our team, and push our game animations to the next level. You’ll be joining an exceptional Art team and creating world-class games that empower people to learn through
You will be responsible for:
● Ensuring our animations meet or exceed the quality and realism level expected from our games (especially
in regards to body and face movement) by using motion capture, hand techniques and any other medium
● Leading Animation and keeping us up to date with the latest animation technology
● Establishing and consistently improving our processes for Animation
● Working with other animators, game developers, and artists to create, maintain, and streamline the
Who are you?
A successful candidate will have the following skillsets and experience:
● Have strong experience with iClone- initial animations can come from any package, but the main pipeline
must go through iclone
● Be highly-skilled at animation, with a proven record of incredible realism in animating body and face
● The ability to clean motion capture files and work with motion capture data
● A good understanding of Unreal Engine
● Able to animate and handle changes in a fast-paced environment
● Be ambitious and push our pipeline and animation quality
● Bonus: Being able to implement the animations from Iclone into our modules; hair simulations and cloth
simulations to be used and working in quest 2 VR and above.
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.