Our client has a rich history of successful MMO games, and have multiple studios around the globe!
As Lead Animator you will manage a team of animators across their studios and work closely with the Animation Director to define the animated look and feel of their latest and hotly anticipated MMO in development!
You will use your experience creating in-game animation systems and AAA animations to create an amazing 3rd person survival experience.
- Previous AAA games animation experience on shipped titles.
- Previous leadership experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and production management tools.
- Proficiency with MotionBuilder, Maya, or other 3D software packages.
- Excellent communication, organisation, mentorship, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in playing games and game development beyond animation.
- Work with the project Animation Director to develop new animation systems.
- Be responsible for leading, mentoring and developing the animation team to create high-quality visuals and deliver a successful project on time.
- Lead, mentor and motivate your team as they develop and polish their work throughout the animation pipeline.
- Balance artistic aspects with technical constraints, maintaining quality and performance standards.
- Perform key department responsibilities that include hiring, training, appraising performance and resolving issues.
- Stay up to date on best practices to keep up with the latest next-gen industry standards.
- Assist with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- Hybrid work (2 days onsite per week).
- Complete VISA and Relocation Assistance if required.
- Ideally be located already or be happy to relocate to Portugal, Norway or Sweden
- Flexible working.
- Healthcare package.
- Free gym access.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425