This vacancy is offering a work-from-home in Stockholm with VISA and relocation support. To work in-house in the future.
Project: AAA Console & PC Games
My client and I are currently looking for a Senior OR Lead Animator to work on their next AAA title for Console & PC. The successful candidate will take on a significant ownership and responsibility, whilst providing enthusiasm, excellent animation skills and innovative problem solving the project.
- Experience as an Animator in the video games industry
- Maya and/or MotionBuilder expertise
- Skills in animating both human and creatures
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with Motion-Capture data, both in polish and enhancement
- Accomplished observational skills coupled with a strong understanding of weight distribution and pacing/timing
- Mentoring and leadership qualities
- Collaborate with the Animation Director to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency, and style
- Work alongside a talented team of programmers, designers, and animators, to fully realise content for their in-game character features.
- Give life to their 3rd person player-controlled characters as well as realising NPC movement, performances, and behaviours
- Support and help train less experienced animators in your team
- Procedural animation experience
- An understanding of state machine graphs and animation trees
- Animation, rigging, skinning, animation state trees and animation scripting
- Experience with facial animation, cinematography, cinematic related character animation
- Experience with multi-player related animation systems and open world games
- Awareness of current titles and industry trends ideally an avid gamer!
- Complete relocation support including VISA
- Competitive compensation package
- Free games!
- Health care allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Social events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!