Mi-Clos Studio is an award-winning studio specializing in story-driven
strategy games with memorable visuals for PC, mobile and console. With 6
games developed in-house including Out There and Sigma Theory as well
as 5 published games, the studio has grown from one to fifteen people in
a few years. With the desire to bring together talents to create ever
more unique and ambitious games, we continue our development.
At Mi-Clos, we are convinced that kindness is an engine of creativity.
To ensure that our studio is and remains a healthy working environment
for everyone, we promote tolerance and communication. We also encourage
our teams to be curious and to always look for new sources of
inspiration. Game development is a rewarding human adventure and we
would love to have you as part of it!
The year 2023 will be marked by the development of two games, including an ambitious survival game. To accompany us in this great adventure, we are recruiting our future Lead Artist !
As Lead Artist, you will coordinate the Art. team and ensure compliance
with the game's artistic direction. Among other things, you will carry
out the following tasks:
- Plan and monitor the tasks of the art team and ensure milestones are met ;
- Supervise the graphic realization of the project, checking feasibility and implementing control operations ;
- Participate in the management of external collaborators involved in graphic design (animation, concept art, etc.) ;
- Ensure that the artistic direction is implemented ;
- Unite and mobilize the team around a common project.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the video game industry, including initial management experience ;
- You are familiar with task tracking tools (Jira, etc.) ;
- You have a good knowledge of Unreal 5 ;
- You are familiar with 3D design software (Blender, Substance Designer, etc.) ;
- You are organized and methodical ;
- You can communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
The position is based in Lyon, France.