We are seeking a talented Lead Artist for our client.
You are uniquely talented and experienced in many areas of visual arts including 2D, 3D and interface design. You excel in crafting a vision and laying it out for the team, by creating mood boards, sketches, mock-ups, wire frames etc. Collaborating closely across discipline in a small team you create best-in-class user experiences that deliver on every level, whilst keeping to the set time-frame and budget.
- Define the game's art style by providing visual concepts, references, mood boards
- Create stunning 2D and 3D content ranging from UI visuals to FX, and other in-game assets
- Provide regular reviews and feedback with clear and consistent direction for the art team
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor other artists in best practices, processes, and procedures
- Work together with the team to concept, pitch and scope exciting new features and games
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ Years of experience leading a creative team
- Expert understanding of artistic base principles such as shape, color, contrast
- Extensive experience with 2D and 3D creation tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya, Blender)
- Comptent user of version control software (SVN, Git, Perforce)
- Proven knowledge of development art pipelines, naming conventions, best practices
- Fluent verbal and written English
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good sense of what makes social games work
- Knowledge of UX design; wire frames, screen flows
- Experience with Adobe XD, Phaser, HTML 5, Unity, Unreal Engine 4
- Managing outsourcing vendors
- Experience with developing interactive AR / VR content
Global Games Executive Search | Building World Class Teams | We care about Diversity.
Follow Interactive jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.