OPMs client is looking for an Lead Artist to join their growing team and assisting the Art Director in executing their creative vision. Equal parts creative flair, technical know-how and driving force
The successful candidate will play a key role in the day to day running of the art team on our upcoming AAA title for PC and Consoles.
- Extensive professional game development experience as an artist / senior artist.
- Existing experience in a leading art role.
- Shipped multiple titles with at least one deemed AAA.
- Advanced skill with tools such as Max, Maya, Blender, Photoshop, Substance Designer, and/or similar software.
- Expert knowledge of cutting-edge game engines and game art production practices.
- Ability to produce photorealistic art of exceptional quality.
- In-depth understanding of art fundamentals.
- A collaborative, process driven approach.
- Creative flare and original thinking.
- Understanding of contemporary aesthetics.
- A strong understanding of current game technology and future ambitions.
- Clear and concise written, verbal and visual communication.
- Excellent time-management, and organizational skills.
- Lead the art team from the front.
- Ensure the art team’s output respects the artistic vision of the game.
- Relentlessly raise the quality bar, demanding excellence from self and team.
- Ensure the art team has the staff, techniques and tools they need to succeed.
- Regularly review and provide feedback to art staff.
- Work with directors, producers, and specialist art leads to proactively organise the art team.
- Inspire, support and nurture the potential in the artists.
- A passion for storytelling
- Skills and experience in cinematography / photography / Film or TV
- 25 days annual leave plus discretionary 3 days extra for Christmas & National UK Bank Holidays
- Project completion bonus & Christmas bonus
- Travel card or parking ticket loan
- Flexible full-time and remote working options
- Company pension contribution (consistently above statutory level)
- Local Gym membership
- Flexitime: Core working hours of 10 am to 4pm
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!