This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
Our client is a developer with an excellent catalogue of games to their names. Partnered with the world’s greatest games publishers they have a wide variety of projects in development.
With continued expansion they are now looking for a Lead Artist to join their talented and passionate team in Leamington Spa. You will need to capable of leading art teams and have completed several titles.
- Aptitude for mobile-focused development to produce low-polygon models and textures.
- Expert of all aspects of 3D packages such as Maya and 3DsMax, including some understanding of animation pipelines.
- Ability to create textures to achieve a range of styles including hand-painted, photorealism or vectors, and able to share that knowledge to your team.
- Keen interest in UI development and UX for mobile devices.
- Expert in Unity game engine when used in a mobile environment and performance constraints of modern mobile devices. Understanding of Unreal UE4 engine is a bonus.
- Deep understanding of lighting, shaders, and visual effects.
- Collaborate with the Art Director to determine visual style and benchmarks, communicating this to the team through guidance, documentation, and feedback.
- Daily management of the art team, planning work for milestones and ensuring work is delivered to quality and on schedule.
- Collaborate with code and design teams to develop features and problem solving.
- Determining and maintaining workflows appropriate for the target platform.
- Helping in the communication with their partners, as necessary.
- Supporting the development of artists in the team.
- Superb benefits package
- Generous holidays and flexitime
- Out of office events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214417!