" Ref - 5241000. As a Lead Backend Services Programmer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining highly scalable, high availability cloud backend services to support our game. This includes, but is not limited to, matchmaking, analytics and build distribution.
You will also be a Line Manager and responsible for the development and well-being of your programming team. Lead programmers are expected to be hands-on and be able to balance their day-to-day programming tasks alongside the line management tasks as necessary, taking full ownership of systems design and delivery while delegating amongst their team as appropriate.
- Architecting highly scalable, high availability cloud backend services to support this title.
- Interfacing with game platform backend systems.
- Implementing API systems as required.
- Using your development experience to help mentor and guide more junior members of the coding team.
- Previous experience building highly scalable, high availability cloud backends, preferably on AWS.
- Familiarity with microservices and serverless architectures.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-code.
- Strong knowledge of security best practices.
- Familiarity with LiveOps processes.
-General software engineering knowledge, such as OOP, design patterns & API development.
To apply, please send your CV to Krishan@datascope.co.uk We look forward to hearing from you!"