This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM are proud to be working with a globally recognised games developer based in France.
The company are responsible for some of the most successful and well-known IPs in the Games Industry. Currently looking for a Lead 3D Engine Programmer to join the team on a new project ambitious project.
The successful candidate will supervise a team of programmers and will collaborate with the art teams to assist them in the implementation of their artistic vision.
- Extensive experience in a comparable role within games development.
- Deep understanding of C++ or C#.
- Good ability to prioritise and organise tasks.
- Superb teamwork and communication skills.
- Enjoy solving complex technical problems.
- Professional experience with rendering, with good knowledge of rendering techniques and associated mathematics, 3D APIs and shader programming languages.
- Managing of a team of programmers including recruitment, daily task management, performance management etc.
- Ensure compliance with project processes.
- Work together with the Lead Engine and Lead Tools Programmer to assess the estimated time planned for the tasks and their assignment.
- Work closely with the technical direction to plan the rendering functionalities, taking care to identify the risks related to the project.
- Collaborate with artists to implement their creative vision.
- Collaborate with partner studios internationally.
- Program features when needed.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!