One Player Mission is excited to be working with an independent developer in Germany looking for a Lead Combat Designer to join their creative and passionate team for their latest AAA Game.
- Extensive professional experience in the field of game design, with an emphasis on driving combat experiences from conception to final polish.
- Working knowledge of professional game development editors and visual scripting.
- Experience in a leadership role is a strong plus.
- Experience with designing combat A.I. behaviours.
- Good knowledge of user experience is a plus.
- Driving the combat experience and challenges from the enemy design and AI perspective, alongside with the Game Design Director and senior team members.
- Managing and mentoring the combat design team, as well as nurturing team cohesion and a positive work environment.
- Supervising the development of combat features and their production dependencies from early design to final polish, guaranteeing the highest quality within production deadlines.
- Defining short and mid-term plannings in accordance with Producers and the Game Design Director.
- Ensuring the communication and the proper documentation of combat features.
- Career growth and development with a yearly learning & development budget
- Great, modern office in the heart of Frankfurt (close to Grüneburgweg)
- Remote Work within Germany + 30 days of remote work from abroad
- 28 days of paid vacation plus 24th and 31st of December free
- Monthly remote work & gym allowance
- Participation in our bonus system after the first shipped project
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!