We are working with a well-established console games studio based in Vienna, which is voted one of the “World’s Most Liveable Cities”. They are now looking for a talented Lead Designer to join their excited team and work on their latest projects.
What you will be doing:
- Your responsibility is to Lead the Design team, working closely with a talented team of gameplay, level, and narrative designers
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to balance the creative vision with production realties
- Ensure your Design team understand the vison and design of the game
- Hold regular reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Establish and communicate best practise, and improve the design workflow of your team
- Create a supportive and creative atmosphere
- Verity the quality of design in the game and make improvements where necessary
- Be an active mentor and role model for the Design team
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a Designer role or similar
- 3+ released titles on PC and Console, with at least one as a Lead Designer
- Experience with agile and scrum processes
- Experience establishing improving upon pipelines and workflows
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for making and playing video games
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Good work-life balance
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Excellent relocation support
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2770.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.