" Ref - 5242300. We’re excited to be partnering with this large European video game developer and publisher. They are looking to hire a talented and experienced Lead Environment Artist. This successful candidate will be tasked with leading the art team whilst being hands on, developing AAA standard environments and assets. These would need to match the artistic, technical and gameplay guidelines.
- Great communication and leadership skills with the ability to effectively coordinate with producers, programmers, designers, as well as artists.
- A solid understanding of consistent environment art design, like strong knowledge of modular planning for large assets/environments.
- Experience shipping an open-world game as a Senior or Lead Environment Artist.
expertise with PBR, lighting, rendering, and material authoring;
- Experience through multiple AAA development cycles;
- A passion for 3D environment art, set dressing, lighting, and texturing.
- Strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate. or Art Jobs"