One Player Missions client are looking for a Lead Environment Artist, you will be a part of a passionate team working on an ambitious new IP. Working immediately under the Art Director and in close working with the production team you will oversee. The client are a brand-new AAA studio, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world.
- Delivery of high-quality environments that meet the visual standards of the project.
- Collaboration with the tech and level design teams to define and maintain environment content pipelines and work.
- Communication with internal artist and external outsourcing vendors.
- Collaboration with the extended team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Hiring and development of yourself and those around you.
- Working closely with the Art Director and Concept Artists to develop and maintain a consistent visual direction.
- Working closely with the production team to inform our project timelines.
- Shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end as a Lead Environment Artist.
- Experience managing and leading a team of environment artists.
- Comfortable making decision that can affect the entire studio with a clear and level head.
- Has a very high degree of level design and narrative understanding
- Is motivated by leading others.
- Excellent organisation and project planning skills
- Comfortable working with other disciplines to define environment content pipelines.
- Experienced and comfortable setting up and running outsourcing arrangements.
- A passion for problem-solving and driving innovation.
- A positive and creative force, who is proactive and takes initiative.
- Competitive salaries.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
- Private pension.
- BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 ‘wellness hour’ to be used per week.
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio.
- VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1 month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, logistics/removal costs reimbursed).
- Assistance for people relocating within the UK (reimbursement for expenses on travel into London for flat viewings and moving vans/couriers).
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428