This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Environment Artist at their Sheffield studio. They are looking for a world-class artist with a wealth of experience in driving quality standards on AAA console titles.
This is an incredible opportunity to shape some of the most exciting and groundbreaking video games currently being made in the UK.
- Be directly responsible for delivering all aspects the art on an exciting project.
- Take the lead in pushing the visual quality and standards to the highest level
- Supervise all the various art disciplines
- Assist production with estimates and scheduling
- Support and report directly to the Art Director
- Broad knowledge of Art production on AAA games
- Expert knowledge of 3D pipelines and asset management
- Comprehensive communication and planning skills
- Must have completed several AAA titles, preferably at least one as Lead Environment Artist or similar role.