One Player Mission’s client is the largest online gaming company in the world! As part of their ongoing growth, and completing a successful turnaround, they’re now backed by Tencent. The company follow Scandinavian work values. For you, that means a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, and leave a mark in the studio and become an ambassador for our clients company values.
- Work closely with the project Art and Design direction to develop and provide consistent quality across all environment art, architecture and related models for world and narrative goals.
- Collaborate with other Art Leads and Producers to coordinate Environment Art resources, establishing schedules and team priorities.
- Lead, mentor and motivate environment artists as they develop and polish their work throughout the 3D pipeline.
- Review integrated work, ensuring it is aligned with the artistic direction and can animate well.
- Balance artistic aspects with technical constraints, maintaining quality and performance standards.
- Carry out key department responsibilities that include hiring, training, appraising performance and resolving issues.
- Build and maintain partner and client relationships, trust and communication.
- Stay up to date on best practices to keep up with the latest next-gen industry standard.
- Extensive commercial production experience in an Environment Art role.
- Prior leadership experience.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 5 and production management tools.
- Mastery of 3D art fundamentals of modelling, materials, textures, lighting, modularity, technical aspects and game limitations including related software packages.
- Excellent communication, organization, mentorship, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor/Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Keen interest in playing games and game development beyond art.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 1206 214 417!