" Ref - 5272400. Do you love leading and inspiring a team? Do you have a deep understanding of game design principles and mechanics? As well as an impressive track record of successfully shipped AAA titles? I'm on the hunt for a Lead Game Designer to join our AAA client to work on their highly anticipated unreleased project!
They have 4 incredible studio locations to choose from around Europe and relocation assistance is provided.
What we need:
• 8 years of game design experience, with 3 years in a leadership role
• 1 or more AAA full dev-cycle titles shipped
• Impressive problem-solver with a deep understanding of game design principles and gameplay mechanics
• A passion to develop people and create a supportive team culture
What you’ll be doing:
• Lead and manage the design team whilst prioritizing their personal and professional development
• Collaborate with the other leads and production to fully realize the game’s vision
• Work with project management to create, optimize and maintain workflows/pipelines to ensure the team’s work aligns with game vision and goals whilst meeting milestones
• Inspire the team to create engaging, innovative and high-quality design gameplay
• Be a mentor and guide the team, fostering creativity, collaboration and excellence
• Using our proprietary tools to design, prototype and test gameplay mechanics whilst identifying opportunities for improvement
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."