One Player Mission’s client is a AAA developer, with studios in three beautiful cities, Barcelona, Malmo and Copenhagen!
As Lead Game Designer you will be leading the design team, prioritising the personal and professional development of each team member.
- Lead and manage the design team.
- Create, optimise and maintain workflows and pipelines to ensure the team’s work aligns with the games visions and goals.
- Work alongside other leads to fully realise the games vision.
- Inspire the team to create engaging, innovative and high quality design.
- Mentor and guide the team to foster creativity and collaboration.
- Work with project management to ensure the design team meets milestones and delivers on time.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous Game Design experience during a full development cycle.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with a deep understanding of game design principles and mechanics.
- Passion for people development.
- VISA and relocation support to either Barcelona, Malmo or Copenhagen
- Competitive salary package.
- Hybrid working (3days a week in the office and 2 days at home)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!