Our client is an exciting mobile games studio looking for a Lead Game Producer to help guide their talented team and to help drive new feature releases for their upcoming games.
What will you be doing?
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the team reach their goals on time and within budget
- Work with stakeholders and the team to set backlog priorities
- Be Responsible for efficient communication between teams, disciplines, and individuals
- Ensure new features are of high quality and work effectively
Who you are?
- 7+ years of experience in game production, with full production lifecycle experience having 1+ published title under your belt as senior or lead producer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or any relevant field
- Experience in a variety of development methodologies including agile Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Software Experience with Google Docs / Sheets / slides, Atlassian Jira, Confluence
- Experience of risk reporting including executive-level project reporting
A highly competitive salary with a great work life balance, alongside great added benefits such as private medical healthcare.
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2390.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.