We are working with a highly successful digital games and simulation studio based in the province of Quebec, Canada is looking for a Lead Game Programmer.
This studio believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games. They specialise in original games, VR, mobile and multiple platforms to create unique gaming experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Defining key technical requirements
- Game/online community/virtual world conceptual architecture
- Participating in the estimation of work requirements
- Working methods development e.g. methods, tools and technologies
Who you are
- Educated to degree level
- 7+ years' experience in game development
- Experience leading a team in game development
- mobile experience
- Appreciation of game development cycle
- French and English a bonus
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care, free healthy snacks and the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment on projects which you can be genuinely proud of.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1515.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.