Project: Unreal Engine – AAA Games
OPM are proud to be working with a development studio based in Poland known for creating one of the world’s most well-known Tactical Shooter franchises. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of C++ programming and Unreal Engine in AAA games.
There is the option to work remotely from where you are now or support with relocation to Warsaw, Poland is available if required.
- Solid experience as senior or lead gameplay programmer.
- Experience building gameplay systems for several Unreal Engine 4 PC/Console/Mobile games.
- Deep familiarity, experience and knowledge using Unreal Engine Blueprints and C++ across the entire pipeline of 3D game development.
- Good understanding of client-server methodology, scalability, and security considerations.
- Fluent in English.
- Be the technical lead in architecting and implementing gameplay systems for Sniper-based gameplay (E.g., Player Locomotion, Mission System, Weapons, and Inventory systems)
- Work closely with designers and programmers to prototype and build network replicating, robust systems
- Ensuring that strong architectural decisions are made by team members and drive and share best practice across the gameplay engineering team and other engineering teams
- Help solve complex gameplay engineering problems with elegant and creative solutions
- Fix bugs and issues found by testing the gameplay
- Prototype and iterate on features and be responsive to constructive feedback
- Setup good testing frameworks within Unreal Engine to ensure realistic memory and CPU targets are met
- Reporting to the Technical Director, ensure milestones are carefully produced and adhered to, communicating complications and requests for extensions as early as possible
- Guide and mentor team members to ensure the Gameplay team is always growing its overall skillsets
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Ideally with experience spent developing FPS Shooter / Tactical FPS games.
- Competitive market rate salaries
- Profit sharing scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!