"To apply: Ref - 5196900. Overview
A renowned development studio in the video game industry, known for its creative worlds and first-person action games. This is an opportunity to collaborate and evolve with a passionate and talented team, on cutting-edge technologies and innovative games, and in a stimulating and welcoming work environment.
• Develop the level design vision in collaboration with the creative direction and
• Work closely with the Level Art team all along the levels creation and iteration
• Oversee the implementation of the vision in our games, with the player experience at the center
• Define and maintain game levels to create a satisfying and polished level design flow
• Collaborate with Lead Tech Level Designer to define the pipeline and tools so that level design team can work efficiently
• Collaborate with the Campaign Designer to make sure missions and levels are in harmony with the campaign
• Work closely with the GD team to ensure the gameplay experience is reached
• Write documentation related to level design and gameplay experience to ensure guidelines and intentions are understood and followed
• 3 years experience in a similar position on a AAA game
• Strong ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of the values of the game design philosophy behind action adventure stealth games
• Adherence to the systemic design philosophy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please email Natalie@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"