This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Racing Games
OPM are working with a fast-growing development studio located in France. This is a great opportunity to contribute to internationally known franchises in the motorsport world.
Our client is looking for a talented Lead Level Designer to play a central role in the realisation of their games in which creativity and assiduity will be key to development.
- Experience in a comparable position in the games industry
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Awareness of limitations specific to the creation of games
- Comfortable with the principles of “rational level design” and can work through iterations
- Ability to be the backbone of your team, giving them guidelines and feedback to improve quality
- Open minded, rigorous, and detail-oriented
- Keen interest in the latest developments in technology and gameplay
- Supervise a team of Lead Designers under the guidance of the Lead Game Designer in order to produce the expected quantity and quality of levels within the development schedule
- Work in collaboration with multiple departments
- Be responsible for the communicating project requirements, to relevant departments
- Take a technical and macro view of the project to establish schedules with the producers, as well as pointing out any issues and finding solutions
- Experience on a console game would be a bonus
- Keen interest in motorsports and racing games
- Health insurance
- Vacation bonus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!