Our client is the creator of one of the world’s best-known FPS franchises and are looking to hire a Lead Level Designer to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for realising the design vision through engaging world maps, while maintaining the teams morale and getting the best out of each designer.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previously shipped a title as a Level Designer.
- Knowledge of open-world games.
- Experience with visual scripting, i.e Unreal, CryEngine and others)
- Able to work flexibly on both routine and more complex tasks.
- High attention to detail.
- High level of proficiency using outlook, Zoom and MS Teams.
- Develop the Level Design vision together with our Creative Director and Executive Producer, and overseeing the implementation in-game.
- Developing and overseeing the rules and metrics for gameplay spaces.
- Defining and refining level layouts to create an extremely fun, satisfying, and polished level design flow.
- Ensure quality goals are met.
- Maintain and balancing the readability, difficulty and pacing of levels.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop and enhance the development of tools and processes used in building our level.
- Full Time Remote Contracts from countries in the EU time zone.
- Competitive market rate salaries.
- Profit sharing scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical insurance.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!