One Player Mission’s client is the creator of one of the world’s best-known FPS franchises and are looking to hire a Lead Level Designer to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the conception, recording, designing and implementation of world-class audio.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous open world experience.
- Experience with First or Third person survival games.
- Familiar with Unreal Engine and experience with the creation of Blueprints.
- Ability to create engaging level layouts to support specific gameplay rules or playstyles.
- Develop the Level Design vision together with their Creative Director and Executive Producers.
- Develop and overseeing the rules and metrics for gameplay spaces.
- Development of levels from conception through to completion, including mission briefs, hand drawn layouts, whiteboxing, narrative planning, scripting and bug fixing.
- Work with gameplay designers and other team members to ensure key gameplay mechanics are implemented, iterating on the design to ensure the best possible experience.
- Work closely with stakeholders to conceive and design environments that are in line with the lore, but innovative and visually impressive too.
- Establish standards for formal design documentation and tools for the project, providing clear and structured project documents.
- Competitive market rate salaries.
- Profit sharing scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical insurance.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!