" Ref - 5274500. We’re on the hunt for a Lead Producer to join an industry leader in VR games to run an entire multi-disciplined project team. We need someone experienced in being client-facing, you will be representing the studio as the primary point of contact for this already successful IP!
• Significant experience producing video games
• Shipped multiple full development cycle projects, a variety of games/genres/platforms
• Client management and presenting experience
• Demonstratable leadership skills
• Experienced managing multi-disciplined teams
• Excellent command of Jira and deep knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ownership of the entire project, providing leadership, guidance and direction to all teams
• Responsible for defining vision and strategy for the project
• Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of milestones, tracking progress and making necessary adjustments to keep the plan on track
• Setting goals and objectives, and ensuring they are achieved
• You will represent the studio and act as primary contact for the client
• Reporting to the Head of Production
This role is hybrid (~ 3 days in studio) based in North East England. Relocation and Visa support can be provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for. or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"