When it comes to game development, if it’s striking visuals and unrivalled performance that floats your boat then life as a Lead Engine Programmer with our client could be for you.
Working on the world’s top racing titles, this position gives you scope to deliver optimum visuals in the blink of an eye underwritten by your deep programming capability and awesome attention to detail and excellence.
- Liaising with their amazing Art Team to deliver features.
- Leading or working as part of a team to design and implement future rendering technology.
- Fluent C++ deployed within a similar role in the games industry.
- Experience in a Lead Principal / Senior Graphics or Game Engine role on previous titles, ideally with areas of specialisation.
- Thorough knowledge of interactive rendering techniques on modern console hardware
- Strong 3D maths skills.
- Experience with DirectX.
- Experience writing shaders (HLSL/CG etc.).
- A Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (eg. Computer Science, Physics, Maths, Games Technology).
- Experience using version control software.
- Highly experienced in the games industry, driven and self-motivated with top-notch attention to detail.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills proven in a games development environment.
- Proven teamwork skills within a multi-disciplined development team.