" Ref - 5231700. We’re looking for a Lead Systems Designer to join our client who’s behind one of the world’s most critically acclaimed game franchises. You will be entrusted to oversee the design and development teams responsible for all gameplay systems.
This studio is based in Amsterdam and relocation assistance is available.
• Supervising all Gameplay System Designers working on systems and contents relating to character skills, items, rewards, power progression and scoring
• Working closely with the Lead Combat and Engagement Designers to develop systems that allow players to make strategic choices that positively affect their gameplay experience
• Guidance and mentorship for all Designers
• Collaborate with all teams to implement gameplay features from concept to release in the highest possible quality
• Working with data analytics and player research teams to analyse player behaviour and metrics to continuously improve the game and features
Who you are:
• 5 years’ experience as a Senior Gameplay System Designer working on multiple titles, with at least 3 years’ experience in leading and mentoring a team
• Shipped at least one AAA game where you were heavily involved in Gameplay Systems Design, preferably for an online multiplayer action game
• Deep understanding and passion for third-person action games
• Technical understanding of visual scripting, animation state machine and challenges of state replication
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."