One Player Mission is proud to be working with an award-winning developer of premium games that entertain millions of gamers across the globe with amazing and immersive gaming experiences.
As a Lead Programmer on this project, you will run a talented, multi-discipline, multi-location programming team and be responsible for maintaining, developing and improving many aspects of the game and core engine technology.
- Expert experience in a Lead position.
- In-depth knowledge of C++.
- Deep understanding of programming with recent generation PC, Xbox and PlayStation APIs.
- Knowledge with a range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently.
- The ability and desire to work in a team, including different disciplines.
- Experience guiding/mentoring junior developers.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Be responsible for maintaining, developing and improving many aspects of the game and core engine technology.
- To make sure the releases are well prepared and operational when they release them on multiple target platforms.
- Work closely with all disciplines, know when to say no and be comfortable making quick decisions.
- Good leadership instinct and strong collaborative skills are equally if not more important as strong technical skills in this role.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214426!