We are working with a leading AAA action-based videogame studio who are looking for a Lead Technical Artist. As part of your role, you will be responsible for leading, planning and implementing state of the art solutions for the Art team.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure all project dependencies are met
- Be responsible for driving the game’s performance and memory consumption optimization efforts
- Create inspiring artwork that captures players imagination
- Help define new art workflows and identify industry trends and best practices
- Mentor and help junior members of the Art team, providing your knowledge and support
- Help develop workflows and high standards for efficient content generation
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Artist role or similar
- Experience as a Lead Technical Artist on shipped AAA titles
- Great knowledge of content creation pipelines e.g., lighting, texturing/shading etc.
- Good knowledge of fundamental mathematical concepts in 3D technologies
- Knowledge of modern game content creation workflows
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Tech
- Experience in scripting application in DCC
- C++ skills
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with generous bonus scheme
- Great benefits package including private medical insurance
- Amazing additional perks e.g., car leasing and cycle to work schemes
- Friendly and supportive work environment with social events/parties
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2762.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.