Our client is a dynamic video games development studio located in China. They are looking for a talented Lead Technical Artist to join their vibrant team working on-site.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver support artists and troubleshoot texturing, shaders, lighting, and rendering issues.
- Assist the art team in the competent development of critical art pipelines and processes.
- Be mindful of potential project risk to identify and solve issues.
- Collaborate closely with the art, programmers, and design teams to optimise workflows.
- As a confident leader, provide your team with clear instructions and feedback.
- Create detailed documentation for art pipelines, tools, and technical processes.
Who you are:
- Experienced in a Technical Artist role in the gaming industry and worked on titles.
- You are able to showcase a proficient art portfolio showing your previous work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Maya and 3Dmax.
- Capability and eagerness to proactively learn new skills.
- Flexible working, training programs, relocation support, career development opportunities, comprehensive medical healthcare and much more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 1348.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.