One Player Mission’s client are the creators of one of the world’s most well-known FPS franchises. They are currently seeking a talented and passionate Lead Technical Artist to join production on their new upcoming project.
- Work with level designers, level artists and engineers to bring 3D art into the engine within UE4’s toolsets, pipelines and best practices
- Provide hands-on support to level artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation within the game
- Spearhead and proactively share the knowledge with level artists and engineers in the use of the 3D art pipeline within UE4
- Review outsourcing deliveries and identify opportunities for improvements on the pipelines between internal teams and externals
- Provide and review shaders within UE4 to secure visual quality and performance
- Keep updated to the latest trends within UE4 to secure the 3D art pipeline with an eye towards usability and efficiency
- Collaborate with engineers and testers to diagnose and resolve challenging technical issues in the 3D art to secure performance and stability of the game
- Established experience in a similar position.
- Strong Technical Background on the Art Production Process and Workflows
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max, and other related software
- Able to find the balance between visual quality and real-time rendering performance
- An eye for what looks natural/believable
- Able to keep content relevant to the current projects’ art style and work within those limitations
- Able to work flexibly on both routine and more complex tasks across various projects and time-zones.
- Ability to prioritise workload as well as being flexible and responsive to last minute changes
- High level of attention to detail
- Methodical approach to work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen carefully and respond appropriately at all levels.
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Flexibility with core hours, and no-notice holidays.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays and social events.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules,
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!