" Ref - 5236300. A rare opportunity to work with our client who has created the world’s first interactive luxury styling game. They combine state-of-the-art technology, in-game live-events and content created by users, with fashion, real-time content and luxury brand partnerships. As the market moves into this innovative route of gaming, it's an exciting opportunity to expand your portfolio.
We’re looking for an experienced Lead UI/UX Designer to join the already industry leading Design Team. They’re offering this role fully remote but do have a London studio if desired.
• Collaborate with the Head of UI/UX to develop the look and feel of the UI
• Own the end to end design process, working closely with game designers, artists, engineers and PMs
• Translate complex designs and concepts into clear user flows and wireframes
• Create prototypes and documentation to clearly convey ideas and direction
• Present and pitch designs to key stakeholders
• 3 + years’ experience in a similar Design role
• A Portfolio demonstrating styling visual and interaction design skills
• Experience in Figma, Sketch or similar prototyping/mockup tools
• Knowledge of UX design processes
• Able to work remotely in GMT timezone and travel to London for in-person company events/workshops 2 – 5 times a year without the need of a Visa or long-haul travel
• Interest in Luxury Brands, Fashion and Games
• Unity Implementation experience
• Worked on games targeted at a female audience
• Experience working on games in which players can create content
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!"