OPMs client is looking for a talented VFX Artist to join their team for the overall production plan and execution, ensuring their team delivers the project according to the goals and objectives defined by the Directors.
The successful candidate will be working in an independent game studio with a prestigious publisher in the early stages of an exciting new project, so they’re looking to expand their team to accommodate for this growth.
- Experience in games industry pipelines and VFX software, runtime optimisation and associated VFX animation workflows.
- A thorough knowledge of VFX and VFX animation be it cinematic, traditional or games.
- In depth animation VFX, with key experience using Maya, VFX software and game engines.
- Previous experience with pre pro methodology and transferring methodology to game pipelines.
- Comfortable presenting VFX work, updates and pre-production work to the development team.
- Previous experience as a Senior VFX artist.
- Be point of contact for all VFX knowledge.
- Be an advocate for VFX and keep up to date with current practices and products.
- Creating or overseeing all VFX work, both in studio and outsourced.
- Create well written VFX documentation with process examples where required.
- Work with producers and Art Leads to ensure a realistic project scope.
- Deliver high quality VFX.
- Knowledge and experience with both gameplays driven and cinematic VFX and a keen interest in cinematography.
- Experience in Unreal Engine, Unity, and in-house game engines.
- Able to analyse and recreate VFX techniques using pre viz and compositing.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!