JUST ADD... YOU!
We want to make games that people enjoy playing, on every platform.
We have a rich history of doing just this, and now we want to have a rich future doing this as well. For this, we need you to become part of our story. Award winning studio is a phrase thrown around a lot, but we’ve won some so we’re saying it too.
What will you be doing
Just Add Water is looking for an experienced Programmer to join their team to work on various exciting, popular and successful AAA IP.
This is a great opportunity to become part of Just Add Water's development team and assist in the delivery of titles we can be proud of.
Who you are
So that’s us, now what about you. If you’re the kind of person this little list applies to then you should get in touch and we should talk more:
- 3+ years of professional games/simulation programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field.
- Extensive experience with self-testing to minimise and fix issues
- Expert knowledge of software development and best-practices
- Ability to collaborate and work well as part of a results-oriented, remote team.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative, determination, high quality output and excellent communication skills
Bonus points for
- PC or Console development experience.
- VFX experience in UE4
- Engine features and tools experience
If you’re still reading then you should apply to us and let’s get the ball rolling.