Our client is an exciting and ambitious games development studio looking for a Level Designer to join their team located in Malmo, Sweden.
You will be creating white-boxed level environments, as well as designing and implementing encounters, situations and puzzles.
- Experienced developing levels in a professional engine environment.
- Knowledgeable in level design fundamentals and general game design methodologies.
- Able to design compelling game environments.
- Able to develop clean and easy to read Whitebox geometry, meticulously designed spaces and satisfying level flow.
- Solution oriented.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Create white-boxed level environments.
- Design and implement encounters, situations and puzzles.
- Work closely with the Design team, offer and receive feedback.
- Pension plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Six weeks of paid vacation.
- VISA and Relocation assistance.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!